[Fluxus] OSX 10.6 with JACK 0.88?

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:27:30 PST 2011

Ok all that helps clear some things up. I haven't had a chance try it out
yet but last night I tried to get Fluxus to receive audio from Pure Data
(which was going out to Jack) but nothing happened and that seems like the
version conflict issue you described.

I'm no OSXpert xD either, certainly not in compiling software. So it sounds
like it may actually be easier to try running audio in from Pure Data or
SuperCollider to start with, then if I can get that working I may attempt
some of the more funky magic you describe.

thanks again for all the advice.

--
Richie