[Fluxus] usefulness for audio?

Peter Todd circulars at xinaesthetic.net
Sat Oct 25 02:37:31 PDT 2014

I suggest you look at Overtone, which is a Clojure library for
SuperCollider: http://overtone.github.io/

This isn't meant as any slight against fluxa; I really haven't used it at
all, but as you say, I suspect it may not come out of the box with much in
the way of fancy audio analysis etc. Overtone should be able to give you
the strength of SuperCollider with a lisp syntax and integration with emacs.

Cheers,
Peter