[Fluxus] SConscript update for Homebrew, 64 bit, & OSX 10.9

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Nov 23 05:07:18 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for this. Have you tried the homebrew formula added by Jan Berkel
a while ago? I saw you deleted the instructions from the README. Have
you had issues with it?

> I pushed this to my fluxus mirror on Github:
> https://github.com/danomatika/fluxus/commit/4c39d237e28f9db443caa6679c46190c7617694c
>
> What's the best way to forward it to you guys? A patch?
>From the github commit, we can get a patch, thanks.

I haven't updated to 10.9 yet, but your patch works on 10.8. I try to
look into it in 10.9 soon.

The only reason of the forced 32-bit mode I think is FFGL, as far as I
know, which should be fixed to work in 64-bit. So simply changing the
build architecture is not enough, I'm afraid. Because all FFGL code will
crash then.

Gabor