[Fluxus] SConscript update for Homebrew, 64 bit, & OSX 10.9

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 07:48:43 PST 2013

If he did write a formula, it's no longer in the Homebrew repos. They move pretty quickly there and if something is orphaned or broken and without a maintainer, it's gone.

How can I test FFGL is working in 64 bit? Like everything else on OSX, it *has* to at this point.

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com