[Fluxus] Binaries for Ubuntu 12.10

Robert Herman rpjherman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:35:35 PDT 2013

I should have mentioned this is on my Lenovo Ubuntu machine. I did get
fluxus working on the iMac, but still have problems with Jack.

When I run (self-test #t) on my Ubuntu machine, it tells me there were 4
errors:

occlusion-texture-bake
pdata-for-each-tri-sample
with-ffgl
with-pixels-renderer

Recall from above that I commented out two lines in 'fluxus-modules.ss' -
the ones with 'fluxus-video.ss' under provide and require. I have not
tested video or jack yet...

I am too busy playing with what works!

Rob