[Fluxus] compile problem on linux

Rob Couto dbtx11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:12:14 PST 2013

Hi pltk...

On 1/15/13, plutek <plutek at infinity.net> wrote:

> anyways... i'm still getting the same error when i run scons.
>
> thanks for the help, ted! any other clues?

I had trouble with this so I made a "script":
$ cat src/fluxus/rebuild
scons Prefix=/usr RacketPrefix=/usr DEBUG=1 GLSL=1 &&\
sudo scons install Prefix=/usr RacketPrefix=/usr DEBUG=1 GLSL=1

I just type ". rebuild" every time and it does The Right Thing, mostly
;) I found it was necessary to specify the prefixes every time you run
scons because of the way the SConstruct checks for Prefix etc... it
uses and caches the default instead of the previously specified one,
if none was specified the second time. You'll have to change
RacketPrefix of course, and DEBUG/GLSL are only my preferences, and
you may have to also delete .sconf_temp/ and .sconsign.dblite in order
to make it stop looking at the cache for the wrong path(s).

Hope this helps.
--
Rob