[Fluxus] compile problem on linux

plutek plutek at infinity.net
Tue Jan 15 07:06:15 PST 2013

From: Rob Couto <dbtx11 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:12:14 -0500

> Hi pltk...
>
> On 1/15/13, plutek <plutek at infinity.net> wrote:
>
>> anyways... i'm still getting the same error when i run scons.
>>
>> thanks for the help, ted! any other clues?
>
> I had trouble with this so I made a "script":
> $ cat src/fluxus/rebuild
> scons Prefix=/usr RacketPrefix=/usr DEBUG=1 GLSL=1 &&\
> sudo scons install Prefix=/usr RacketPrefix=/usr DEBUG=1 GLSL=1

still getting the error.

i set the Prefix to /usr/local

what should the RackerPrefix be -- i.e. what, exactly, needs to be where RacketPrefix points?

i've got:
1. /usr/local/include/racket and /usr/include/racket (both of which contain mzscheme3m.exp -- that's the only file on my system with "mzscheme3m" in it's name)
2. /usr/local/lib/racket
3. /usr/local/bin (which contains the racket and mzscheme executables)

???? -- thanks again for all your help!

cheers!
.pltk.