[Fluxus] emacs interpreter

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Fri May 25 05:33:18 PDT 2012

interesting.  I will try that.

Actually, I was quite confused and didn't make myself very clear.  All I
want is to run my script from emacs, but on fluxus.  I managed to do that
in Eclipse, but I get errors when trying the GLSL examples.

Sorry about this wandering.  I'm new to fluxus and scheme in general and
I'm not quite sure of what I'm doing.

Roger

(+34) 639 81 26 71
http://www.rogerpibernat.com