[Fluxus] emacs interpreter

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri May 25 06:02:32 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 02:33:18PM +0200, roger pibernat wrote:
> interesting.  I will try that.

Happy to have been of some help.

> Actually, I was quite confused and didn't make myself very clear.  All I
> want is to run my script from emacs, but on fluxus.  I managed to do that
> in Eclipse, but I get errors when trying the GLSL examples.

That may be because not everything that is in Fluxus will work in
drFlux, it need not be your or Eclipse's fault.

> Sorry about this wandering.  I'm new to fluxus and scheme in general and
> I'm not quite sure of what I'm doing.

That's fine, I think we all have a habit of random tinkering, poking
and hacking. Fluxus is great for that. I would say, but that is
strictly my opinion, is that "plain" fluxus, editing in the
scratchpad, is a more simple way to have a environment of which we
know that it works.

Of course that does go at the expense of editing power. What we need
is to move the editing functionality to Scheme. In other words to write
some Editing MACroS, as opposed to running under Emacs ;-)