[Fluxus] Screen resolution

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon May 21 13:56:41 PDT 2012

> I would like to know the reasoning behind the camera translation. I
> understand that it is translating the camera to be able to see the plane
> that contains the texture, but I do not understand why is that the plane
> is not viewed smaller because of the camera translation.
it is the default fluxus camera position. it's a perspective projection.
the camera is at (0, 0, -10) looking towards the origin.
using (set-camera-transform) lock the camera, so you cannot move it but
the mouse, maybe that's why you think the plane is not changing.

you can read more about cameras in the guide at:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/fluxus/ch015_cameras/