[Fluxus] drScheme

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Mon May 21 02:59:51 PDT 2012

Hi again,

I'm trying to use drScheme to edit scripts but I failed to boot it.
 Running (require fluxus-018/drflux) as it says in the documentation prints
an error

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "mred" in any of:
(#<path:~/Documents/Fluxus/collects>
#<path:/Applications/Fluxus/Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/collects>
#<path:/Applications/Fluxus/Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/collects>

=== context ===
standart-module-name-resolver
/Applications/Fluxus/Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/collects/racket/gui/base.rkt:
[traversing imports]
/Applications/Fluxus/Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/collects/racket/gui.rkt:
[traversing imports]
standard-module-name-resolver

I typed this (I didn't know how to copy-paste from the console), so there
may be some inaccuracy although I did my best at not doing any mistakes.

I looked into the package contents and there's no drflux nor drscheme
anywhere.  So I tried with drRacket but haven't managed to set fluxus as
the language.

Any help on this matter will be very muchs appreciated

Roger

(+34) 639 81 26 71
http://www.rogerpibernat.com
http://doodledeedoo.wordpress.com/