[Fluxus] midi-position broken?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:41:16 PDT 2012

> >> i don't think the floats are handled differently, although

Found it! :-)
I was trying to shove a C++ double into scheme_make_float. I assumed
that scheme floats would be simply be one of those magical scheme
data-types that keep storing numbers until RAM runs out, with no need
to distinguish between floats and doubles. Then I noticed that
scheme_make_double also exists. Now it is back to functioning
properly.

No news on why it stopped working or -in other words- why either
Racket or GCC started to get strict about my naive mistake.

I'll push into redacted, in case the world ever realises that MIDI
clock sync works perfectly fine without the need to set up a committee
to design a OSC protocol that may or may not be adopted ;-)