[Fluxus] midi-position broken?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun May 20 11:38:46 PDT 2012

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 08:28:04PM +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> this affects the master branch also, doesn't it? could you push a
> fix, please?

It does, yes. I'll clean up the different versions I have around now
and push into master directly, that's probably easiest.

>> i don't think the floats are handled differently, although
> (time-now) might be a problem, since its implementation uses
> (current-inexact-milliseconds). what do you get with (time) or
> (flxtime), which are the same and getting the time from the
> renderer? or you could also try the (current-milliseconds) racket
> function.

Well, (time-now) might drift a bit, I'm open to that, but certainly
not by over a minute in both directions, that must really be a problem
with my timestamps for when midi beats were detected.