[Fluxus] midi-position broken?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun May 20 11:28:04 PDT 2012

> I fixed the issue with midi-position. That turned out to be a simple
> case of bar, beat and pulse not getting initiated to zero when a new
> midi-listener gets created. This may have gone unnoticed because
> (re)sendng midi-start would also zero those.
this affects the master branch also, doesn't it? could you push a fix,
please?

> a way that can easily be compared to time-now. That was working very
> well, I calculated it as RTMidi got the data and handed it to Scheme,
> but now it drifts between + and - 64 seconds around time-now, as
i don't think the floats are handled differently, although (time-now)
might be a problem, since its implementation uses
(current-inexact-milliseconds). what do you get with (time) or (flxtime),
which are the same and getting the time from the renderer? or you could
also try the (current-milliseconds) racket function.