[Fluxus] OpenNI

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Jun 19 05:34:51 PDT 2012

> What I'm looking for is a simple body location in space to adapt visuals
> with.
you can get the torso joint from openni, or the center of mass for the
user as far as i know. i won't have time to work on this at least until
next week, so don't count on it, if you are in a hurry.

> My last try was with (pixel-download) but the "c" pdata array stay at 0.
this should work. note that the (freenect-get-depth-texture) returns a
texture id. you need to render it to pixel primitive in order to make
(pixels-download) work. you also need to scale down the pixel primitive,
otherwise it will be too slow to process the data from scheme.

> Indeed I tried with OSCeleton but got a annoying linker error.
my guess is that you need to link with the pthread library. add -lpthread
to the osceleton build line.

best,