[Fluxus] Crash after compiling on OS X 10.7 (64 bit)

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Jan 7 23:42:17 PST 2012

> Is this after long running times creating and destroying lots of
> geometry? My current theory is memory fragmentation, some interaction
> between little allocations from the racket gc and larger primitive
> buffer allocations.
i hope you are right. i have the feeling that memory fragmentation should
not decrease the available free memory, although free memory is
decresing during long fluxus runs as far as i remember.

we can check if memory fragmentation is the issue with collectl for
example: http://collectl.sourceforge.net/BuddyInfo.html

best,