[Fluxus] OSC and SuperCollider => Fluxus

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:23:45 PST 2012

Hi All,

This is related to the post that Ted just sent out but I didn't want to
hijack his thread. I'm really interested to see what I can get going with
SuperCollider => Fluxus. OSC would be the way to do this I guess. I've
tried to find info on doing this but I haven't had any luck. So any advice
about receiving/sending OSC into Fluxus, or any advice about interfacing
with SuperCollider directly in some other way would be very interesting to
me. Example working code would be even better xD

thanks heaps

--
Richie

www.glitchpop.com