[Fluxus] OSC and SuperCollider => Fluxus

ub at xdv.org ub at xdv.org
Mon Jan 23 05:09:23 PST 2012

hey there,

it's been a while, but last time i checked, one way (flx->sc)
communication the easy way, went like this:

(define osc-dest-port 57120) ;; to supercollider
(osc-destination (string-append "osc.udp://localhost:" (number->string
osc-dest-port)))
(osc-send "/bla" "sif" (list "blubb" 23 0.1234))

in sc:

o = OSCresponder.new(nil, "/bla", { |time, addr, msg|
     msg[0].postln; // path: "/bla"
     msg[1].postln; // string: "blubb"
     msg[2].postln; // int: 23
     msg[3].postln; // float: 0.1234
}).add;

hope it's working, no time for testing now, sorry,
ub