[Fluxus] Osc events

Ted tedr56 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:16:35 PST 2012

Hi the list,

been a while.

I 'm planning to control fluxus by Osc but encounting a limitation in
the conception.
I have to use a lot of different osc paths and the named buffer
exctarction with "osc-msg" is not very handy for that.
Indeed, it means I have to check all osc paths for detect the osc event
and get the values.

So, I have thinking if it would be hard to implement a system more like
midi note and cc events.
A list of path and values and types would be return in case of an
incoming osc message, and #f despite.
Another way would be to just raise a #t with (osc-msg) with no
parameter,
and add a (osc-path) function to get the linked path to the (osc n)
function.
I hope I'm clear enough.

What do you think about it?

Thanks in advance.