[Fluxus] Warning in my booting...

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:08:15 PDT 2011

On 7 October 2011 17:36, sebastian Velasco Sodi <sebastoporro at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yeah, well I work mostly with Audio so I suppose its a hardware issue
> 'cause this is a Macbook quite old, and never updated in Graphics
> related...so that's must be da' problem...

Yes, that'll be it. Then again; updating the graphics hardware of laptops is
mostly impossible anyway. I come from a audio background too so I know all
about suddenly realising that "graphics cards" are something you can care
about outside of gaming.

> as I'm a true beginner in fluxus , I believe wont need this for a while,
> thanks for a quick a answer... Hope to keep in touch.

Sure! Do keep in touch. The thing about "being a beginner" is that it
doesn't last very long, and you can always ask questions here.

You may also want to bookmark this;
http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/index.html that's very handy for
getting to grips with Racket (which is the Scheme version that we use).
That's a nice compliment to the Fluxus documentation and help system.

Another friendly tip; hit "reply all" for this list or you'll just end up
replying to a single person.

Happy Fluxing,