[Fluxus] compilation problems

Daniel Berio drand48 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 07:12:21 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to compile fluxus on OSX Snow Leopard, but no luck so far.
I made a clean install of macports with the libraries shown in the installation instructions, because I had many conflicts with old library versions.

The binary version compiled fine, but I get a Seg fault as soon as I start up:
Seg fault (internal error) at 0x8
Bus error

and when compiling the app I get linker errors for freetype with the bzip2 lib
"_BZ2_bzDecompressInit", referenced from:
      _FT_Stream_OpenBzip2 in libfreetype.a(ftbzip2.o)
      _ft_bzip2_stream_io in libfreetype.a(ftbzip2.o)
  "_BZ2_bzDecompress", referenced from:
      _ft_bzip2_file_fill_output in libfreetype.a(ftbzip2.o)
  "_BZ2_bzDecompressEnd", referenced from:
      _ft_bzip2_stream_close in libfreetype.a(ftbzip2.o)
      _ft_bzip2_stream_io in libfreetype.a(ftbzip2.o)

I don't have much experience with macports or unix, so any hint would be great!

best
Daniel