[Fluxus] compiling with racket 5.1.2+

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:14:27 PDT 2011

Gabor;

> with the help of the racket list we are a bit closer solving the crash
> issue with racket 5.1.2+

Nice work.

it seems that even a very simple code containing (read-xml) makes fluxus
display the error above.

> (require xml/xml)
> (read-xml (open-input-file "test.xml"))
>
> although this works from racket.

I mentioned it before, but maybe this is a good moment to get into that
again; How about a tracer for fluxus? One of those thingies that lets you
trace what functions are entered one by one, with a log. Maybe something
like that is harder to implement for a realtime system like Fluxus and
following a trace isn't always a lot of fun but in cases like this it would
be a big help.