[Fluxus] compiling with racket 5.1.2+

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Thu Oct 6 04:53:31 PDT 2011

thanks to the ever helpful Matthew Flatt now we have a patch that works
without recompiling racket while they are looking into the bug.
it seems that MZ_REGISTER_STATIC() works only after scheme_basic_env()
is called, which breaks when calling Interpreter::Register() and
Interpreter::Initialise()

> I mentioned it before, but maybe this is a good moment to get into that
> again; How about a tracer for fluxus?
racket has a tracer, and it also displays the backtrace, although i
always had the feeling that for some reason it does not work that well
with fluxus or embedded applications.

best,