[Fluxus] show-fps v.s draw-foo

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 11:25:09 PDT 2011

Dear list,

I think currently (show-fps 1) is aversely affecting (well...flushing) the
global drawing state.

consider;

(clear)
(hint-unlit)
(hint-wire)
(wire-colour 0)
(colour .7)

(every-frame (draw-cube))

If you run that in one of the buffers, then at the REPL request (show-fps 1)
the cube will go back to being drawn as a plain cube. A workaround is to put
all of it inside of a (every-frame (with-state .......... )) or (every-frame

We talked before about various permutations of show-fps and the drawing
state bothering each other but last I can remember there was thought to be a
fix. Not sure this particular permutation was known already now either, but
more data-points are better.