[Fluxus] quotation marks in mac 10.7

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 11:25:14 PST 2011

On 26/11/2011, Marcelo Mandaji <marcelomandaji at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, it's strange and now i realize the difference, the other keyboard
> assumed the U. S. layout and my default keyboard is U. S. International PC.
>
> Using US International, when i press ( " ) i have to do a space because the
> quotation mark can be used as accent to characters such ü, in US layout the
> quotation marks is typed normally.
>
> Well, sorry to bother the list with this simple thing bu i think it can be
> useful to other brazillians using fluxes on mac :)

It's not just Brazilians or Mac; I think US-international is
reasonable popular elsewhere too, because the US layout is so
omni-present and with that setting it can still be used to make the
accented characters found in other languages.
Just to make sure; did you try to create the quote also by typing ["],
[space] or just using the ["] on its own? Maybe Fluxus simply doesn't
like US-International?

Nice detective work on finding what the difference was.