[Fluxus] quotation marks in mac 10.7

Marcelo Mandaji marcelomandaji at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 11:16:40 PST 2011

Yeah, it's strange and now i realize the difference, the other keyboard
assumed the U. S. layout and my default keyboard is U. S. International PC.

Using US International, when i press ( " ) i have to do a space because the
quotation mark can be used as accent to characters such ü, in US layout the
quotation marks is typed normally.

Well, sorry to bother the list with this simple thing bu i think it can be
useful to other brazillians using fluxes on mac :)

thanks

-marcelo