[Fluxus] Windows support? ::ducks::

Timothy Capelle timcapelle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 08:05:31 PST 2011

Hello all. I produce digital music, and play with the audio output in
fluxus, and despite how hard I try, and how much I want to, I cannot use
linux for everything. I perform live with Renoise, and various midi
controllers, as well as windows vsts. Alot of this just doesn't work in
linux, period. Now, in a perfect world I could run all my vsts in linux and
have full hardware support, and route renoise output to fluxus through
jack, and project my fluxus video output, for a full audio visual
experience. But its not that easy. I have to run Windows. My only current
option is to purchase another laptop for fluxus but there are several
reasons I don't want to do this, most importantly is the space limitations
I have when playing live.

I LOVE the work you guys are doing with fluxus, and I would LOVE for the
audio side of it to work with windows. What are the chances of this
happening sometime soon? Would a donation help to make this happen?

Thanks
/Tim