[Fluxus] a bit lost in Git

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:55:43 PDT 2011

Hey Gabor,

> don't worry, you cannot do anything wrong that we cannot restore from the
> git archive :). since helpmap.scm is generated, you cannot merge it
> manually. after a pull, apart from helpmap.scm everything should be
> automerged. run makehelpmap.scm, then run 'git add helpmap.scm', which
> should fix the conflict. now you can commit and push.

Sorted! Thanks!

> git push origin redacted:refs/heads/redacted
> git config branch.redacted.remote origin
> git config branch.redacted.merge refs/heads/redacted

Jay! Savannah shows that I now have my very own branch.

For those who missed it; the "redacted" joke comes from a FB exchange where
Dave jokingly warned me  to keep silent about Fluxa as he had no time to
support more Fluxa users. So; I started talking about "redacted" as though
the name were censored.

Anyway, now there is a "redacted" branch and it has a "ramp" for slides,
gradual movements and generally having non-periodic modulation where ADSR
isn't that suitable. Actually the code is mainly ADSR with all of the bits I
didn't need thrown out and no attempt made to either smooth or stay in a 0-1
range (as I want to modulate pitches too).