[Fluxus] Fluxa notes

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Mar 5 09:03:51 PST 2011

> it's somehow faulty, I don't think that should lead to a few dozen attempts
> to read it. This seems partially correct behaviour to me.
of course this would be the correct behaviour, but the sample should be
cached after it has been loaded. now i think it is cached first than
loaded by the async loader. and the sample remains in the cache even if
the loading fails. this means that if you want to reload it later you
cannot, because you get back the invalid sample node from the cache.