[Fluxus] Fluxa notes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 08:58:01 PST 2011

>>  i tried to fix this in git. if you call (fluxa-init) after a fluxa
> restart it should work. the default is the standard fluxus searchpath, so
> simply loading "sample.wav" should not be a problem.

That should fix it. thanks.

>>  what is more, i think fluxa caches the samples before loading, so even if
> the loading fails they remain in the cache as invalid samples, and cannot be
> reloaded.

Ok, so memory usage is a issue there, but is it a problem otherwise? If we
have a drum sample that we want to play a few dozen times per minute and
it's somehow faulty, I don't think that should lead to a few dozen attempts
to read it. This seems partially correct behaviour to me.