[Fluxus] delay

Damaru gef at ponnuki.net
Mon Jul 11 11:15:19 PDT 2011

My idea is the gemeration of the shape, to gradually slow down in it's
creation. The recursion loop 300 times, during these 300 loop 300 sphere
gets drawn on a random translate. I would like the first loop of the
recursion to happen right away, the second loop after 0.01, the third loop
after 0.03, the fourth loop at 0.6 etc. exponentially so that the complete
drawing of the 300 sphere start fast and slowly ease out.

does that makes sense ?

thanks

gef