[Fluxus] delay

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 01:06:50 PDT 2011

Damaru;

I understand the process, it's a step in the right direction, but not what I
> was thinking. So when creating a recursion it cannot be slowed down I
> assume, since the every-frame kicks in. The recursion is the part I was
> trying to 'slow down' so I guess if I generate that pattern without the
> recursion I could 'slow down' all of these steps with this code provided.

Let me see whether I understand you; here you would like to create a pause
in time between every call to the recursive function while the rotation
continues? I think Dave was working on a sort of recursion with pauses.
Right now I'm not sure recursion is the right tool. What if you would
describe the exact visual effect that you need and we have a look at how to
program that?