[Fluxus] delay

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:42:27 PDT 2011

Gef;

My idea is the gemeration of the shape, to gradually slow down in it's
> creation. The recursion loop 300 times, during these 300 loop 300 sphere
> gets drawn on a random translate. I would like the first loop of the
> recursion to happen right away, the second loop after 0.01, the third loop
> after 0.03, the fourth loop at 0.6 etc. exponentially so that the complete
> drawing of the 300 sphere start fast and slowly ease out.
>
> does that makes sense ?

Yes, perfect sense.

I'd use a slightly different structure for that. I'd take a "locator" and
use that as a parent to shapes that I'd build, instead of draw. Then you can
have the buildup of the scene at any pace you'd like and you can rotate it
all by rotating your central locator. Does that terminology make sense to
you? If it makes no sense I could write you a quick example.