[Fluxus] delay

Damaru gef at ponnuki.net
Mon Jul 11 00:20:01 PDT 2011

Ho I see, my bad for the code, it's working fine.

I understand the process, it's a step in the right direction, but not what
I was thinking. So when creating a recursion it cannot be slowed
down I assume, since the every-frame kicks in. The recursion is the part I
was trying to 'slow down' so I guess if I generate that pattern without
the recursion I could 'slow down' all of these steps with this code
provided.

Anyhow - thanks for the direction, I'll hack a little more to see where I
can get.