[Fluxus] delay

Damaru gef at ponnuki.net
Sun Jul 10 01:19:36 PDT 2011

I am wondering how to 'slow down' during a loop. In this script I siply
display a random display of sphere, creating random pattern but i would
like the loop to ease in, slowing down at the end.

Like a (delay 10) in millisecond - I haven't seen anything like that and
it might be impratical and probably not the way to do it. But I am unsure
how I would use delta in such a case?

(define (cloud num)
 	(cond
 	    ((not (zero? num))
 		    (draw-sphere)
 		    (translate (vector 0 (* 2 (grndf)) (* 2 (grndf))))
 		    (colour (vector (* (sin (time))  (/ num 100)) (/ num 100)  num)))
 		    (cloud (- num 1)))))

(define (rotate-cloud)
 	(with-state
 		(rotate (vector 0 (* 10 (time)) 0 ))