[Fluxus] delay

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Jul 10 02:08:56 PDT 2011

hi,

> I am wondering how to 'slow down' during a loop.
i assume you want to slow down the pattern generation not the rotation.
there are many ways probably, the first that came into my mind checks
how much time is passed and if it's bigger then a threshold it sets the
random seed and increases the threshold.

best,
gabor

----

(define s (time))
(define ds 0.001)
(define seed 0)

(define (cloud num)
     (cond
         ((not (zero? num))
             (draw-sphere)
             (translate (vector 0 (* 2 (grndf)) (* 2 (grndf))))
             (colour (vector (* (sin (time))  (/ num 100)) (/ num 100)
num))
             (cloud (- num 1)))))

(define (rotate-cloud)
     (when (> (- (time) s) ds)