[Fluxus] couple of editor fixes

Ted tedr56 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:23:01 PDT 2011

Actually I wasn't thinking about a shortcut but a function doing the the
same as the F5 and F6 shortcut. If you see what I mean. Indeed the
(eval ...) can work, but not very handy.
This is not very important actually, just a suggestion.

By the way, if I found a idear for the scratchpad evolution, I'll let
you know.