[Fluxus] fluxus on android

Federico Erostarbe erostarbe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:35:11 PDT 2011

Kas,

Apple is a cosmic source of contradiction for all of us.

Nonetheless, a BSD-like license might live in the App Store so you can show
the code (i'm going to look the source of Nick Collin's TOPLAPapp, which i
didn't knew, thanks!) and the NDA was dropped a time ago!

Moreover it's not necessary anymore to develop in Obj-c (Xcode is needed),
there seems to be official work from Apple to make Ruby another language of
choice to develop apps, and it's possible to write part of the apps in
Haskell, for example).

So i think far from being open, Apple is... softening, so it not might be
against Toplap spirit :)