[Fluxus] fluxus on android

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:23:05 PDT 2011

Federico;

> You are not supposed to be able to put an interpreter environment, but you
> have http://www.mobileappsystems.com/products/iluabox, so what do you
> think?

Another issue might be that Apple's NDA for the IOS SDK seems to go against
the TOPLAP spirit. Clearly that hasn't been a problem for everyone, for
example Nick Collins released a puzzle/experiment/toy for the iPhone that's
related to livecoding (apparently, I have yet to see it in person), but it's
something to consider. Personally I see a bit of a conflict between Apple's
"You can't talk about coding for this" stance there and the "Come look at my
code, it's fun!" perspective the Fluxus promotes.

I'm not promoting a purist hard-liner stance here; I too enjoy the
framerates of NVidea's binary blob drivers, but it's something to consider.