[Fluxus] proof of concept

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:32:04 PDT 2010

> Come on, that's exactly what you would want to make your shows more
> accessible, right? If I could get everyone (the non-coders) in the room to
> really think about SSOT for one minute, it would be a good day.

What I suppose I meant is that we could do essentially anything yet that
leaves questions about what is (or should be) a part of the editor and what
would be individual expression. I have to say that I have a lot more wild
ideas than solid ideas about what makes a coherent, basic editor that would
still leave space for extension and experimentation.

But yes; I agree. I do suspect there is a lot of chance here for making
code-editing and code structure engaging (and silliness).

> (/me vanishes again)
>
> Why? It's fun. Come play outside, there's a new sort of playground. We need
swings, roundabouts, rollercoasters in dynamically amounts of dimensions and
kids of all ages.

;-)