[Fluxus] (key-modifiers) was Re: Fluxus on Windows - buttons?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Oct 22 00:44:37 PDT 2010

hi Kassen,

> there would be a look into the functioning of the shift/alt/ctrl/meta/etc
> keys I'd really appreciate that and would hope this could be extended to
(key-modifiers) is added to git which returns a list of the modifier
keys symbols ('shift, 'alt and 'control). only these three are handled
by glut. it might need some more work, because the list only changes
when an input event occurs, meaning you press a key or do something with
the mouse. pressing a modifier key in itself does not generate an input
event. let me know what you think.

best,