[Fluxus] Fluxus on Windows - buttons?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:17:22 PDT 2010

On 21 October 2010 17:18, evan.raskob [lists] <lists at lowfrequency.org>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After futher investigation, still no luck.
>
> No ALT on Windows XP.  Any ideas??

As things go; I just read this after again thinking about extending my ideas
on prototyping a editor in Fluxus itself today and yesterday. Right now I'm
really interested in a twist on the default editor and using it to control
Fluxa  and the new midi out command with added convenience/silliness, so if
there would be a look into the functioning of the shift/alt/ctrl/meta/etc
keys I'd really appreciate that and would hope this could be extended to
making those accessible from the key-down commands.