[Fluxus] rfc: (draw-line)

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Oct 10 14:12:25 PDT 2010

hi Kas,

> Does this explain why drawn primitives have a tendency to go on top of my
> custom debug-printing, even though I'm quite sure those are about as close
> to the camera as you can get?
most probably yes. you ignore the depth-buffer when drawing the text,
but then the primitives are rendered in display order, which means that
drawn primitives will cover all previously built ones.

> Or do I have to fiddle with depth-sorting some more?
i don't think it would help. depth sorting applies only to built
primitives as far as i know, and drawn primitives are displayed in the
next pass.