[Fluxus] rfc: (draw-line)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 12:13:43 PDT 2010

Gabor;

 (draw-*) commands are special. all (draw-*) primitives are registered, and
they are displayed after the scene graph is rendered in every frame. so if
you ran something like the code above when (draw-line) is executed it would
not produce anything visible, because it would be overwritten by the
rendering of the scene graph.

Does this explain why drawn primitives have a tendency to go on top of my
custom debug-printing, even though I'm quite sure those are about as close
to the camera as you can get? Or do I have to fiddle with depth-sorting some
more?