[Fluxus] Hi and where (and what) are the examples?

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:51:48 PDT 2010

Thanks Kassen! Somehow I was thinking that you might come to the rescue. :)

Good tips - the ctrl-0 page did the trick - now I understand how it works.

I installed fluxus by running apt-get, so I didn't really download any
package as such. I'll download the plain package from the site and see what
I'll find.

Thanks!

/Stefan

--
Release me, insect, or I will destroy the Cosmos!