[Fluxus] fft audio fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:38:21 PST 2010

> FYI, git-pull is really doing two things in order: git-fetch and git-merge.
>  fetch means retrieve the updates from a remote location, in this case
> "origin" which  is automatically set when you clone, but will not merge that
> into your local checkout.

Got it. This means I could edit the source and keep my own edits while
keeping up to date, I imagine.

> Yes you should probably clean.  Scons is suppose to be smart enough to
> figure out what is different, and you could just try it, but if you get any
> hint of a problem just clean and start fresh.

Done. Thanks for your patience.

All the calls to Scons gave a warning about my Ode float precision and
indeed all physics examples that I tried now crash Fluxus outright on my
system. I think I'll wait for a bit to see whether some solution is found
instead of downgrading Ode as I'm not using a lot of physics right now.