[Fluxus] fft audio fixes

Arxontis Politis deadflagblue at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 10:02:41 PST 2010

Hi Dave,

>From the little time I have spent going through the fluxus manual and
examples, I haven't understood exactly how (gh) is working yet? Could you
explain how the values are computed? Is it like for an incoming buffer size
N samples from jack:

- perform an FFT of N points
- get the absolute of N complex numbers
- from the N bins get a set of logarithmically (or linearly) spaced bins,
depending on the parameter (set-num-frequency-bins) you mention
- normalise?

Is that it or I am way off?

cheers,
aKis~