[Fluxus] Problems compiling latest

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Wed Dec 22 16:27:53 PST 2010

I thought I had it trained properly, but thanks for the link.  There are so many competing sources of documentation for AR, it's a very noisy process trying to figure out which is the right one.  (The one you sent seems to be the right one, at last)

I decided to do this project in C++, so I ported the fluxus ARToolKitPlus addon to Cinder:

http://pixelist.info/artoolkitplus-in-cinder/

(I have a few questions on that, if anyone wants to take a peek)

I would have like to have done it in fluxus, but I'd rather use the C++ Animata code for now due to time constraints.  Still, I will be looking more at fluxus and AR, it was more fun than I thought!

Best
Evan