[Fluxus] Problems compiling latest

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Dec 21 13:42:36 PST 2010

> Still, I'm using template mode (as per your example), and all I changed
> was the hiro.patt file (I replaced it with one of my own). It seems to
did you train the system properly to detect your marker?
if you don't, check out this part from the artoolkit documentation.
http://www.hitl.washington.edu/artoolkit/documentation/devmulti.htm

does the hiro marker return an id?

> work, because it detects it, but the pattern id is always #f. Should the
> id returned in pattern mode be the pattern id, and not a unique marker id?
if you load the trained pattern file from the .patt file,
ar-load-pattern returns an id. if the marker is recognised this id will
be returned.

best,