[Fluxus] Problems compiling latest

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Dec 20 14:49:58 PST 2010

> That would be great! What would the ffgl plugin do? Manipulate some
> vertex data for a 3D object?
the plugin would render the whole animata file into a pixel primitive.
it might listen to osc messages like animata does. so you would give the
filename to the ffgl plugin, and send osc messages to a certain port to
control the animation.

> Do you think it make sense for me to write a parser that reads the
> .nmt files and creates triangulated shapes out of them using
> (build-polygons nverts 'triangle-strip) and then iterating through
> the shape's pdata?
it would probably require more work, and if you want to animate complex
scenes the simulation might be slow in scheme. it depends on what you
would like to do.

best,